- Single loop course through the best of Brampton
- Start and finish at Mount Pleasant Village Square
- Each kilometre marked along the route
- Porta-potties at every aid station.
- Medical services at the finish line.
*complete course details coming soon
Aid stations will be located along the half marathon course and the 10K course. Aid stations will have water, vaseline and bandages.
Porta-potties at all aid stations.
The half marathon will feature Pacers who will guide runners at a consistent pace to help you achieve your goal. The Running Room provides this valuable service. On race day look for the sign with your desired finish time in the start area and join the group.
Check back here closer to the event for specific pace times. If you are interested in being a Pacer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be announced.